I traveled here with my significant other as well as my father and his fiance for a week. We were very pleasantly surprised by the Inn. It was great to be able to cook our own food and the washer and dryer were also very very helpful to have. We went on a whale watch through the Inn and a whale surfaced right in front of our tiny boat and I was covered with whatever comes out of it's blowhole (which smelled funny and was pinkish). It was a great time though, and a really good story. The captain seemed to enjoy that especially. The accommodations were very clean and the owners were very helpful. Would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At The Wharf Hotel Lubec
- The Inn At The Wharf Hotel
- The Inn At The Wharf Lubec, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an oceanfront lifestyle and lodging in an elegantly renovated 100 year old sardine factory in Lubec, Maine. The Inn at the Wharf offers stunning ocean views and its own wharf. Each suite includes a bedroom, bath and a large sitting area, and opens to a large gathering room, kitchen and deck. Each oceanfront apartment includes two bedrooms, two baths, den, kitchen, dining and living areas, each with its own deck and complete laundry facilities. ... more less