The Providence Biltmore was the site for my Nephews wedding this past weekend. The hotel is set up perfectly to host an entire wedding. A++ for the convienience.
The rooms were very nice with the exception of the room temperature. The was no way to adjust the temp which was 63 degrees. I normally like a little cool but the outside temps were between 45-55 degrees. When asking about it I was told that it was the seasonal switch over of the system. Huh? Ok so why can't I control the temp in the room I payed for? Pretty lame but it was what it was. It wouldn't have so bad had I not gotten sick the day before we arrived.
The resturaunt on the main floor was average but pleasant. The staff was very good. Awesome location and again, an excellent hotel to have an entire wedding, ceremony, reception and seperate cocktail and meeting rooms.
The views were stellar from the 18th floor. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated May 2014. In the heart of downtown, steps from the City's most exclusive shopping and dining areas and conveniently located near the Convention Center, and Providence Place Mall.The Providence Biltmore offers personal attention and comfort appealing to both leisure and business travelers. A welcoming alternative to more commercial branded hotels, the Biltmore provides an atmosphere to that of a grand European hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Providence Biltmore Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Providence Biltmore Hotel Providence
- The Hotel Providence
- Biltmore Hotel Providence Ri