“Hotel with City View” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Providence

You added Wyndham Garden Providence to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden Providence
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   220 India Street, Providence, RI 02903 (Formerly Radisson Hotel Providence Harbor) (Fox Point)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Providence
Bellows Falls
“Hotel with City View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Good location for business on this side of town or Brown University. Friendly service and good value .Not as noisy as I feared, relatively quite in hotel for me,overlooks I-195 ,city lights,and bay or bay only depending on room location. Modern interior,rooms and beds just fine. Some basement parking available.Would recommend to friend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

WyndhamGardenGenMgr, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Providence, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for your review of our property. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please know that we will continue to offer our great service and accommodations at a great value. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Wakefield, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed here with a couple of friends for a night out in Providence and I could not have asked for better accommodations! The rooms were well equipped and impeccably cleaned. All staff members that I interacted with during my stay were kind, caring and genuinely helpful. Although I did not take advantage of the fitness center or restaurant during my stay they looked great and I heard nothing but good things about the food! The shuttle provided by the hotel was a surprise and an added bonus to out trip!

Room Tip: Rooms with a water view are a plus but street views are just as great!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
WyndhamGardenGenMgr, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Providence, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to review our property. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. We look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you!
Milwaukee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The experience was positive with one exception, the issue is quite serious.
I had to ask for a change of room (initial assignment was room 503)
because there was a very strong draft of cold wind coming through the air conditioning device near the window. I believe that technically this installation is completely flawed, because it allows very strong wind from outside to be channeled into the room.
(the first 2 days/nights I stayed, Jan 31 and Feb 1, there was quite windy outside).
The new room I got, 527, was much better because the draft was not so strong (I guess because the room was farther from the edge of the building, however the wind draft problem was also present there, but with a smaller effect (that is, smaller wind draft).

Please fix these problems related to AC installation; I would like to come and stay again at your hotel in the future.

Adrian D

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Please accept my apologies for the HVAC issues that you experienced. We have since corrected the problem with the HVAC unit in your room and are ensuring regular checks on preventative maintenance inspections. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you.

Been to Wyndham Garden Providence? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Providence

Address: 220 India Street, Providence, RI 02903 (Formerly Radisson Hotel Providence Harbor)
Location: United States > Rhode Island > Providence > Fox Point
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Providence
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Providence 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Providence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Garden Providence Hotel Providence
Radisson Providence
Providence Radisson

If you own or manage Wyndham Garden Providence, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.