“I have stayed at the Providence Harbor Hotel several times...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Providence

You added Wyndham Garden Providence to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden Providence
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   220 India Street, Providence, RI 02903 (Formerly Radisson Hotel Providence Harbor) (Fox Point)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Providence

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
TORRINGTON
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I booked the jazuzzi suite for a special new years eve nite, We couldnt even go into the tub, the jets were so disgustingly dirty. We spoke to the manager and he was very understanding and discounted the room. The description of the room is a little misleading also.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

WyndhamGardenGenMgr, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Providence, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please accept my apologies for the issue that you experienced. I was happy to hear that my AGM was able to accommodate you and achieve your satisfaction by discounting your room per your request. I did personally investigate this issue and found that the jet values were discolored but not dirty. This was definitely and appearance issue and you have my sincere apologies for the presentation. In regards to our room description, our Jacuzzi rooms are not suites as you put in your title. They are harbor view rooms with a king size bed and a 2 person Jacuzzi and walk-in shower in the bathroom. Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I truly hope for the opportunity to host you and yours again.
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed here with my G/F last week and I enjoyed my stay as far as the room and amenities were concerned; clean ,convenient to Downtown Providence, ( 5 min) and Brown University ( 5 min). It is easy to find right off of rte I-95 ( first exit). I did not eat there , but the staff was kind and cordial. I needed a king sized bed and had no trouble upgrading to a king size room with no extra charge.My problem with the WGP is that if you get a room facing the traffic BE PREPARED to have trouble going to sleep. Now granted we came back late and were unaffected by the noise until the morning rush- but that was a problem- it's loud-SO you need a water side facing room.!

Room Tip: water side facing room IS A MUST!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the room, amenities, cleanliness, service and location. We do offer harbor view rooms at our property offering a more quiet solution to our city facing rooms. Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to see you soon!

Been to Wyndham Garden Providence? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Providence

Address: 220 India Street, Providence, RI 02903 (Formerly Radisson Hotel Providence Harbor)
Location: United States > Rhode Island > Providence > Fox Point
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Providence
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Providence 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Providence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Garden Providence Hotel Providence
Radisson Providence
Providence Radisson

If you own or manage Wyndham Garden Providence, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.