“Large selection of Italian products” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Venda Ravioli
265 Atwells Avenue, Providence, RI 02903 (Federal Hill)
401-421-9105
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Providence
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Providence, Rhode Island
116 attraction reviews
“Large selection of Italian products”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Large selection of Italian products. Great prices on meats, cold cuts, SanMarzano tomatoes, and cheese. Service depends on who you get and what mood he happens to be in. Very big selection of prepared foods, too.

Boston, Massachusetts
22 attraction reviews
“Superb impromptu lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in to Venda on a Saturday afternoon to grab some cheese and sausage. We decided to grab a table and stay for lunch. The tables are in the bustling store which gives the whole place an authentic Italian feel. The food was absolutely delicious. I had sole with a salad. The fish was cooked perfectly and the salad was fresh with a nice light dressing. My partner had a homemade pasta dish that had sausage and spinach in it. We both left extremely satisfied with our meals.

Boston, Massachusetts
“FAVE in PVD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I've been coming to Venda Ravioli for years. Stopped in last Sunday morning for a coffee and decided that I finally had to post. I've always found the folks there to be great, and the selection of foods is amazing...cheeses, salumeria, butcher shop, prepared foods are all killer. And having lunch there? My favorite spot anywhere for lunch. Chef Sal's food is spectacular in its simplicity, freshness and preparation. Nothing over-constructed, just real-deal great food.

Toa Baja
20 attraction reviews
“A Little Piece Of Italy..!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Constantino's Venda Ravioli is a landmark on Federal Hill in Providence, Rhode Island. Everytime I"m in the New England area I will always stop at Venda Ravioli and pick up my favorite eats such as the stuffed portabello mushrooms, eggplant parmagiana, Fried Calamari and cold cuts.

Providence, Rhode Island
4 attraction reviews
“Nothing Like It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I can't go in there & only buy what I went in for. I have never gotten anything I did not like. The assortment of ravioli is incredible and the sauces to die for (my favorite Pink Vodka), they have a list recommending whitch sauce for each ravioli. Prepared foods a wonderful. I can't say enough about this place. Only problem, they do not have a number system for service but they do seem to do a good job of knowing who was next.