“The fruit tart gets rave reviews!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pastiche Fine Desserts

Pastiche Fine Desserts
92 Spruce St, Providence, RI 02903-1532 (Federal Hill)
401-861-5190
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dessert, Late Night
Neighborhood: Federal Hill
Providence, Rhode Island
“The fruit tart gets rave reviews!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I am an avid baker and would NEVER normally buy a dessert to bring to a friends house, but last weekend, I was invited to an impromptu party, with no time to make anything....so I said, what is the next best thing to something I would make myself.. I went to pastiche and bought a Large Fruit tart. I gasped at the $44.00 price tag, but you know what.....IT WAS AMAZING and worth every penny I paid for it!! Everyone commented on how pretty it was, and it happened to be the only dessert that what eaten in it's entirety. I wish I would of had a piece to take home, LOL ...it was a hit for sure!!

• Visited September 2012

Albany, NY
“WOW...the pastries at this place are amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stopped in for a dessert and coffee. I love just about anything lemon and I had a lemon mousee tart...the BEST of have ever eaten by far. We bought an entire cake to bring home with us. I would be there often if I lived in Providence!!

Visited August 2012
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Special doesn't begin to describe it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Adorable shop on the "backside" of Federal Hill facing the City and a short walk or drive to all the hotspots in Providence! My first date with the Love of my life brought us to a one-of-a-kind dessert called Coconut PassionFruit Cake. It melts in your mouth...and the place is unforgettable for pastries like this.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Kingstown
“Favorite Place on Federal Hill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is one of my favorite places on Federal Hill. Forget the desserts in the restaruants, stop here after. The pastries, cakes, tarts, etc. are the best around. I stop here a few times a week for my favorite cup of coffee. There coffee is always fresh ground and brewed fresh. They keep the brew times marked on the coffee decanters.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, Florida
“Delish and well-managed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

While lunching at Gepetto's our server overheard us contemplating tiramisu for dessert - immediately she suggested we walk around the corner to Pastiche instead. After taking her recommendation I think she was sincere (and not just trying to get us out the door because we smelled bad!). The tiramisu is called "marscapone cake" and is not soggy - every layer is perfectly placed. Pastiche has a great reputation and was packed as such. Yet, the staff competently served those getting take-out as well as though dining-in. Though admittedly not the best dessert of my life, it was a charming experience on the hill.

Visited September 2012