We stayed for five nights and while the place may be a little dated, the decor is the rustic, Rocky Mountain style that you want when visiting Estes Park. The staff was wonderful. Check-in was abreeze and the desk manager gave us great recommendations on restaurants that we had not tried. she also was up-to-date on traffic, road closures, park attendance...perfect! At breakfast, the staff was again attentive and welcoming. The eveing happy hour was not almost empty, so the bartender gave us his full attention.
The hotel is close enough to walk into downtown Estes and that is the best way to get around as traffic gets dense at peak times. We had a beautiful view from our room, the pool was perfectly heated, but the hot tub seemed just a tad warm the first day. The rest of the trip, it was the perfect spot to unwind after our day's excursions.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Park Hotel Estes Park
- Rocky Mountain Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Estes Park
- Estes Park Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rocky Mountain Park Inn is a 100% nonsmoking hotel with everything under one roof! Enjoy free high speed wireless Internet access throughout our hotel and pets are welcome on our first floor with a $15 nightly fee. We are the only ISO 14001 (environmentally friendly) certified green hotel in Estes Park and have a recycling bin in every room. Located just 3 blocks from downtown & the riverwalk, and surrounded by two national treasures, Rocky Mountain Nat. Park. and Roosevelt Nat. Forest. With no mountain passes to cross, Estes Park's ideal location ensures an easy winter or summer 60-mile drive from metro Denver and Denver International Airport, yet we're only minutes from world-class hiking, biking, rock climbing, and fishing. Adjacent to the Estes Park Conference Center and directly across the street from the 4 mile long concrete trail surrounding Lake Estes, we offer amenities such as a large indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, and LongZ - A Mountain Grill. Enjoy indoor climbing gyms, snow tubing, sledding, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and plenty of nearby wildlife watching in the winter. Summer brings scooter, boat, & bike rentals, as well as National Park Tours, mini-golf/go-carts, aerial tramway, fishing and rafting excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Rocky Mountain Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.