“Wonderful!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Estes Park
Nebraska
“Wonderful!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2009

My children (ages 17, 11, &7) and I planned our trip to Estes Park and chose to stay at the Comfort Inn because of the wonderful history I have staying at Comfort Inns in different cities. This Comfort Inn was no exception. The pool kept the kids entertained and I loved the outdoor hot tub. Sitting outside in it with the cool mountain air was unbelievable. Our room was fantastic. We stayed in a loft, it was great to send the kids upstairs and I could have the downstairs to myself. The breakfast was nice, usual fare. There was not enough room for guests to eat in the lobby but the staff did a great job of quickly cleaning tables. Because we stayed more than 1 night, I had packed a cooler so the fridge in the room was great to have and it had plenty of room. Wish there was an elevator though. Not being used to the altitude and then lugging up bags and cooler was a little rough. Also had requested for the loft w/mountain view. The loft had a great view but the downstairs was in the corner so I got to look at the balcony perpendicular to my balcony.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Rock Hill SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2009

My husband and I found the rooms very clean and quiet. We would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants a clean , nice place to sleep without spending a small fortune.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Chicagoland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2009

This hotel is great for people on a budget that come to Estes Park to do things other than stay inside the hotel all day. The staff was very friendly. We got the feeling it was family owned and operated. The view from our room was amazing. We could see the mountains while relaxing in bed. The continental breakfast was great and we could tell they kept bringing out fresh food all morning.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2009

This Comfort Inn was the BEST we stayed in on our two week vacation. This family owned business cares very much about making your stay at Estes Park not only enjoyable, but memorable. They will spend time not only answering all your Rocky Mountain National Park questions, but will mention some "out of the way places to go". Everyone working at this Comfort Inn was very knowledgeable about what to see and what to do. The rooms were larger than most, with views you would pay much more for in other places. I give this Comfort Inn all the stars available--Stay here with no regrets!!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2009

Great room. Excellent value. Excellent cleanliness. Secure. Great Location. Excellent Staff. I would highly recommend anyone consider this motel when in Estes Park!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2009

I stayed at two different hotels during my recent week long business trip to Estes Park. I booked my stay at another chain hotel in town but they did not have availability my last night in Estes Park so I booked a room at the Comfort Inn. I regret not staying at the Comfort Inn for my entire trip. In comparison it was hands down better in all areas: cleanliness, services, nice large rooms, complimentary breakfast and all of it for a great price.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Minneapolis MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2009

We really enjoyed the quality of the room for the price. It was clean and comfy,and we had a great view of the mountains. Would definately stay here again and recommend it to a friend. There were many other more expensive places near by that we considered, but were very glad we decided on the Comfort Inn. The staff at the front were extremely friendly and helpful as well. We were impressed

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn Estes Park? Share your experiences!