My husband and I recently stayed at Murphy's River Lodge in Estes Park and it was wonderful. I was worried because it was more than we normally spend on a room but we did not get a vacation last year and so I splurged this year. It was totally worth it! Our room was right on the river with a deck we could sit on and enjoy it every day. I had chosen a lower level room and I'm glad I did. We could walk off our deck right up to the river and we had a huge elk outside our room one morning and evening! The bed was comfortable, there was a fireplace, kitchen, flat screen tv it was great. I know people expect some cons in a review so I will stretch and say the bathroom is small but the room so makes up for it you don't really notice. If there was anything the room needed to add it would be a couple of foldout luggage racks. The owners were so nice, I cannot say enough good things about this place and we will definitely stay here again. The owners say they have another property across town by a lake , how would I choose?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge