The Best Location in Estes Park. A quick walk into the middle of the town and a few miles away from the Rocky Mountain National Park. The staff was very accommodating to any of my families needs and the rooms were clean and my wife loved the soft queen size beds. My kids wanted to go to the pool instead of hiking in the park.... We compromised half of the day in the park and the afternoon at the pool when the daily showers arrived! It's also nice to wake up to a and have breakfast waiting for you. Highly recommend the Murphy's River Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge