My husband and I recently stayed at Murphy's River Lodge for the weekend with our 3 young children. The room was very nice and had everything we needed, including a full kitchen, We were right on the river which we all loved. The kids really enjoyed the pool also. Our favorite part of the stay was the incredible staff! Everyone was so friendly, offering our kids snacks and helping with everything we needed. We will be back! The only bad thing I have to say is that someone needs to take a lesson in hard boiling eggs, the hard boiled eggs at breakfast were impossilbe to peel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge