You couldn't ask for better hosts than those that run Murphy's River Lodge. I can't say enough good things about them and their recommendations. The other thing that I will rave on about is the location. You are close to the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park and also walking distance to many of the restaurants in Estes Park. Be sure to ask for a room with a view of the river. We enjoyed the babbling brook out back as well as the elk that were lounging and eating just feet from our balcony. The bed was very comfortable. The owners did a great job remodeling the rooms. This is a great place if you don't need a ton of amenities. They also serve a continental breakfast which is nice when you're getting ready to go out hiking, site seeing or on a scenic drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge