My wife and I love to travel for special occasions like our anniversary, but as new residents of Colorado we wanted to try a B&B in the mountains. We chose Estes Park as it wasn't too far away and the Romantic Riversong was highly rated.
Our two innkeepers, Cynthia and Mary, were fantastic hosts. The food was some of the best we've ever had from a B&B. The service all day with coffee and tea and just good conversation was fantastic.
The Forget me Not room is fantastic and we will come and get that room again! We enjoyed the fireplace, the tub, and the great location. We spent hours just looking over the snow covered trees and mountain tops.
We also enjoyed watching the elk and bobcat sauntering around.
The price is high, but worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic RiverSong Inn is an inviting bed and breakfast offering the ideal location for an intimate Estes Park wedding ceremony. This quaint ten room inn is located at the end of a winding country lane and near trout streams and ponds, hiking trails and tree swings with spectacular scenery for all to enjoy. Our bedrooms are cozy, decorated with country furnishings for you to be lulled to sleep by the melody of our mountain stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Romantic Riversong Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romantic Riversong b&b Inn
- Romantic Riversong Hotel Estes Park