“Wonderful stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Anniversary Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Anniversary Inn Bed and Breakfast
You added Anniversary Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
1060 Mary's Lake Rd, Estes Park, CO 80517   |
Ranked #14 of 20 Estes Park B&B and Inns
Aspen, CO
“Wonderful stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

My wife and I greatly enjoyed our night at the Anniversary Inn, we would have stayed longer had they not been sold out. The bed was comfortable, lighting excellent, and the bathroom was spotless. They have an excellent library with plenty of light reading and excellent informatin on local activities (good hiking guides etc). Their advice and directions were spot on. I am a hotel manager myself so I take this type of thing seriously.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
La Grange, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

This was our second visit to the Anniversary Inn. Our first was in 1994. and Anniversary Inn was the FIRST B&B we ever stayed in. Since then we've stayed in them all over the world. It was actually better this time than last!

This B&B is in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, so views abound in the area.

Roger cooks wonderful fresh breakfasts everyday and there's cookies available in the afternoon, along with teas and coffee.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2010

My wife and I decided to stay at the Anniversary Inn on the recommendation of a friend who knows the owner. We could not have made a better choice. Roger and Karin know how to make you feel comfortable. When we sat down for breakfast the first morning, we thought what turned out to be the opening course was intended to be the entire breakfast. Instead, Roger had prepared a delicious second course that was beyond belief. We stayed three nights and each morning's meal was better than the previous. Some others have commented about the view. Yes, there is an RV park next to the Inn (it is not on three sides of the inn). If you choose to make that your focus, you will be missing everything else the Inn has to offer. The interior of the inn is very tastefully done and reflects the image of a mountain cabin. As the title of my review states, I could go on and on about the inn and the innkeepers. I hope you give the Anniversary Inn a hard look when you are planing a trip to Estes Park. It delivers as its website promises.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Norton, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2009

This beautiful Inn was the perfect retreat for me and my family. We enjoyed wonderful accommodations, a delicious breakfast each morning (especially the banana walnut stuffed french toast!), and the warm hospitality of Karin and Roger who were very attentive to our needs. You may even be lucky enough to witness the brazen walk through of a family of elk who seemed to think their grazing extends to the woods surrounding the Inn. I would highly recommend the Anniversary Inn, located close to the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park, and I hope to return there with my family again someday.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Denver
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2009

I made an online reservation for one night, and the website accepted it and I got an email confirming my reservation. We had planned to stay there during the Scottish Festival and finding lodging during this gargantuan event is tricky enough!

3 days later I received an email from the proprietors informing me that they'd cancelled my reservation as it was only for one night instead of 2 or more. I tried to point out that they had an obligation to honor the reservation that was confirmed and that their site should not have taken a single night reservation if they do not allow it, but all I got was a brief excuse that (clandestinely) their site states that there is a 2 night minimum requirement (then fix your reservation tool on the site!!) and that they would NOT be honoring the reservation that had been confirmed 3 days earlier (thanks for getting back to me so quickly!!).

I was left to scramble for lodging elsewhere for our single night stay and after several phone calls and an hour on Google I was finally able to find another place to stay.

I am in Estes Park frequently, as I live in Denver and I like to get out of town, and I will NEVER consider staying in or recommending this bed and breakfast.

Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
grand rapids, mi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Anniversary Inn for two nights in early July. The location is within a few minutes to the Rocky Mtn Park entrance, downtown Estes and walking distance to a grocery store. The inn was beautiful, very comfortable with added ammeneties like water, soda, snacks, games, and many books and DVDs. Roger was so helpful on our first trip to Estes, recommending restaurants and hikes. He is an amazing cook, one of the best breakfasts in my numerous B&B stays. The rooms are cozy, comfy and quiet. Loved this place and will return!! Only downside is the trailer park but it wasn't too bad, our view was of the rockies!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Santa Rosa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

First impression when we got there was, "uhhhh, ick..." The ads for this inn do not indicate that it is surrounded on three sides by a trailer park. We decided to stay because the town was fully booked, but our dreams of a bucolic nature escape, which the inn's website made it seem, was not there. The website indicated that there was a jacuzzi or spa, it must have been in a room we didn't have, brought the bathing suit for nothing. The lovely stream that was advertised is actually a drainage and was dry. The lodge itself is quite nice, but our room was under the owner's residence, so we heard walking around early in the morning, the shower was very difficult to get to the correct temperature and we were fairly cramped for space, and the room wasn't picked up or the beds made or clean towels put in the room. The breakfast was truly delicious. The neighbors, several RVs, only about 30 feet away, were totally quiet though. Over all, adequate, but definitely a let down.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Anniversary Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!