“The best!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 20 Estes Park B&B and Inns
Thornton, Colorado
“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I have stayed at numerous places in Estes Park over the last several years and 4 Seasons Inn is by far the best place I have stayed. The owners Taylor and Paula are the most friendliest people you could ever meet, they go above and beyond to take care of you during your stay.
We stayed at 4 Seasons Inn for the first time about 14 months ago for my husbands birthday, the room was very clean and cozy and had everything we needed for a very much needed relaxing weekend. We also had a outside grill to cook dinner on! Paula and Taylor offered us the use of anything we needed to cook our dinner and anything else we might need during our weekend stay. I should also mention that we had already been greeted with a bottle of wine and also goodies that we could have for breakfast when we checked in, also we was offered the use of the park pass to The National park.
I had mentioned that we was celebrating my husbands birthday and within a couple of hours Paula, Taylor and some of the other guests were at our door with Paula's home made strawberry shortcake with whipped cream and real strawberries on top and lit candles, singing Happy Birthday! My husband and I were both amazed and thrilled, the owner's made my husband's birthday celebration one of the best birthday's ever. The evening was concluded with soaking in the hot tub and Paula and Taylor providing a couple of glasses of some very nice wine and cooking up some S'mores on the fire pit.It was a perfect weekend, we arrived as strangers and left as friends! My husband and I have gone back several times since that first visit and have never been disappointed, we have stayed in different rooms and everyone of them are spotlessly clean and each room has a special theme to them, some of Paula's special touch, making them very comfy and cozy. Taylor does an amazing job on keeping the property grounds and buildings in tip top condition, Taylor also provides his own special touch in the evenings by building a fire in the fire pit down by the river for the guests to roast marshmallows and make S'mores, which he provides. The owners at 4 Seasons Inn also offer the use of bicycles and ski passes during your stay, along with the National park pass, in all the places I have stayed in Estes Park, I have never been offered these things and never have I met a nicer couple, that make you feel so welcome! 4 Seasons Inn is my # 1 place to stay in Estes Park, my husband and I have no desire to stay anywhere else now. We wish we could stay at 4 Seasons Inn every weekend, not only for the beautiful surroundings and being right on the river and the cozy, clean and comfy rooms but mostly for the outstanding, friendly treatment you receive from the owners Taylor and Paula. Looking forward to our next visit!

Room Tip: Our personal favorite's for a room are #9 #7 and rooms #6 and #8 that both have a private hot tu...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Springboro, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were booked to stay at 4 Seasons from 9/10/13 through 9/14/13. The Inn is quaint and quiet but lacks air conditioning. Luckily it was raining the entire time and the weather was cool enough. We were notified the morning of 9/12/13 that the town of Estes Park has been evacuated and that we had about an hour before we would need to leave the Inn. They were sand bagging the creek that flows through the property. When we checked out at the office, the owner told us that they could NOT refund our credit card for our unused days but we could have a credit for a future stay. At this point we had to leave. Unfortunately this location is 1200 miles away from our home and a future stay credit was not an option. Hopefully a flood won't be in the cards for your stay but if it is, beware because the owners of this Inn do not want to provide a credit for your stay even though there was an evacuation making it impossible for us to complete our stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Paula L, Owner at 4 Seasons Inn, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for your response, you were given a refund on 9/29/2013 for the full amount of the remainder of your stay, It look over a week to restore the phone service in the area and any and all guest that were effected due to the flood are given a refund. We hope you and your family never experience a disaster as you will find out it takes a few days to get things restored. Thanks
South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

The inn is nicely located halfway between Estes Park and the park entrance on a picturesque creek. Since it was just my husband and me, we chose the smaller room (#1), The room was clean and nicely furnished. There is an electric fan, but with no air conditioning and no window, we were warm during the night. I recommend a balcony room during the summer to allow opening the door.

Room Tip: I recommend a balcony room during the summer to allow opening the door for air movement.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We booked the room with a private hot tub and loved it. The people running the Inn were so nice and helpful. The first night, they greeted us with wine around the campfire! They recommended great places to eat and took very good care of us. I would have loved to stay an entire week! The place had a creek running through it... very nice.

Room Tip: The hot tub suite was so nice after a long day hiking in Rocky Mountain Park!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Heflin AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to stay in Estes Park, CO. We were only there for one night. Our room was large, the bed was comfortable and everything was clean. Our room had a large vanity separate from the shower and toilet which is always nice. We sat by by the Falls River to catch our breaths and I could stayed there all night on one of their many lounge chairs. The owners were terrific and gave us several recommendations for dinner. The owners were terrific and we were sorry to leave this beautiful place. I would recommend this inn to anyone going to this area.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Laramie, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stayed at this location as part of a bachelorette party weekend in Estes. The 4 Seasons was the highlight of the weekend. Owners Taylor and Paula went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. They lit a fire in their riverside pit, brought us smores, brought us wine while we were at the hot tub. Like I said, they went above and beyond to make this event special. Needless to say, we now have a consistent place to stay in Estes. Won't bother looking anywhere else!

Room Tip: Call and ask. The owners will definitely make the correct recommendation.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Loveland, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This was the perfect experience for our family reunion for three days. Nothing could have been better!! Paula and Taylor could not have been more accommodating. That wonderful southern hospitality to make sure everything was perfect and we were well cared for. Beautiful property, excellant location, clean and well appointed rooms, we lacked for nothing. I have stayed in the Estes Park area many, many times over the years and this is my best catch ever. I live locally close in Colorado and stay in Estes Park periodically. Overall top notch experience with very fair pricing. This is our new place to stay upon return visits!!!! Kudo's to you Taylor and Paula!!! Wish more were like you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Paula L, Owner at 4 Seasons Inn, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to host your family reunion here at the Four Seasons Inn, it was a wonderful experience we hope more families like yours will visit this beautiful part of the country and enjoy more family time together around campfires and playing family games enjoying the great outdoors and each other. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Been to 4 Seasons Inn? Share your experiences!