“Nice, friendly place to stay in Estes Park” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Inn   |   1130 West Elkhorn Avenue, Estes Park, CO 80517   |
Special Deal
Free RMNP park pass
Ranked #10 of 21 Estes Park B&B and Inns
“Nice, friendly place to stay in Estes Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

After countless hours of looking for places to stay while in Estes Park this summer we decided on the 4 Seasons Inn. We chose the 4 Seasons for it’s location on the river and for its closeness to RMNP. From the first phone call I made to inquire about our stay I knew I had made the right choice. Paula was very pleasant and answered all of my questions. When we arrived and checked in we were not disappointed! Paula and her husband were there to meet our every need. We stayed 5 nights at the 4 Seasons in July and were fortunate to return for an additional 2 nights in August. (We actually wanted to stay 3 nights but we called too late to get a room. Paula was gracious enough to take our information and walk next door and make a reservation for us at the neighboring Inn for the first night). Paula and Tim went out of their way to make sure our stay was a pleasant one. They even let our boys borrow their fishing rods and use their bait to fish in the river! The adirondack chairs by the river were a great place to relax while the boys fished. One day, after we had returned from a 6 hour horseback ride through RMNP at Gateway Stables, I was relaxing in the hot tub when Paula showed up with a glass of wine! They offered us S’mores around the campfire at night and made sure we got to see the nightly visit of the black bear! Our family will have memories forever of our stay in Estes Park and of the 4 Seasons Inn. If we are ever in Estes Park again I know we have a “home” at the 4 Seasons Inn. Thank you Paula and Tim for your generous hospitality!

Room Tip: We enjoyed the top floor room where we could open the back door for a nice breeze at night.

52 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We were so blessed and fortunate to stay at Four Seasons! Our time there could not have been better. Paula and Taylor made it even better than we could ever imagine. The wildlife, relaxing atmosphere, quiet, and sweet southern hospitality made it a relaxing time away. They are the best!!! We will definitely return!!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Commerce City, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Such a super place to just relax and enjoy the the outdoors!! Very private...away from the noise of traffic!! The room was large, clean and updated!!! The bed extremely comfortable....we will definetly be back for elk viewing!

Room Tip: Overlooking the river!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Nacogdoches, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was fortunate to be a "summer local" in Estes Park (worked there from May-August) at a local camp. Good friends were coming to visit, so I began searching for "just the right place" for my friends who "don't like to rough it" and enjoy the comforts of home but with the "mountain experience." At first, I simply picked out The Four Seasons Inn based on attractiveness and location by the river as I literally drove through Estes Park. However, once inside, after meeting Tim, Taylor and Paula with their genuine hospitality and friendliness, I knew immediately that The Four Seasons was not only the FIRST place I visited, but it was the LAST...no need to look further!
My expectations were met far and above...My friends LOVED the place...the room, the atmosphere, and the people. We all felt extremely comfortable and quite honestly, quite "spoiled" as Paula, Taylor, and Tim anticipated our needs and wants. We especially enjoyed the hot tub and the campfire with s'mores and wine! Only in Estes Park do you get wine with s'mores! (-:
Later, another friend enjoyed the TLC of Four Seasons, and she was equally delighted.
I'm thankful that I was drawn to The Four Seasons...for the accommodations, yes, but mainly because I now have three new wonderful friends! (Even though it seems I have known them a long time!)
I can't wait until next summer to see them again! Thank you, again, Paula, Taylor, and Tim. God bless you and The Four Seasons Inn.

Room Tip: The last room on the left on the bottom floor (private hot tub, kitchenette, fireplace) was absolute...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Saint Marys, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We have stayed here a couple of times, the first was a holiday weekend and we were having a very hard time finding a place to stay with us and our 3 kids. Though they dont typically have so many people in one room the owners went our of their way to help accomodate us and make our room suitable for 5 people. He even carried a matress and extress sheets and stuff to our room, and the wife brought the kids cookies. The second time we stayed was for a little get a way after we got married. It was quiet and perfect for what we needed. She even brought us a glass of wine to our room. they really take the extra step to make your stay as special as they can.
Mr. and Mrs. Corbin

Room Tip: The rooms that are connected to the office on the top floor have a great view of the river and you c...
Hendersonville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Love love love this place! It is such a wonderful retreat from a busy hectic life. It is just down the road from the national park. Beautiful location, elk and other critters right in the yard. The owners are wonderful also. They go way above and beyond to accomodate your needs. Such hospitality! The bonfire, and the smores :), were a wonderful touch. I will be back for sure! Can't wait to return with my family.

Room Tip: I had a regular queen room on this trip, which was great (it was very clean and nice). They have ro...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Denver, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We just returned from a one-night stay at the Four Season, to celebrate my mom's 79th birthday. We were completely blown away by the amazing service and the caring owners. When I made the reservation, I explained that we were celebrating the birthday. The owners went out of their way to make sure that her birthday was special. We did not feel like we were guests at a hotel, but rather guests in their home. The rooms were spotless. The yard was beautiful, complete with lawn chairs and a picnic table right next to the river. We have been going to Estes Park for years and look forward to going back and staying at the Four Seasons.The caring and friendly staff can't be beat.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to 4 Seasons Inn? Share your experiences!