“Peaceful Weekend!” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   1051 Fall River Court, Estes Park, CO 80517   |
Longmont, Colorado
“Peaceful Weekend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Spent the weekend in Unit 12 and had an amazing time. The owners were very sweet and helpful. The unit was spacious and clean! The views from the room were breathtaking and it was fun to watch the elk feed right outside my window! The garden tub was huge and looked out over the river - what a peaceful and relaxing place to take a bath! We only spent one night but I could of easily stayed there an entire week! I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

139 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stayed at Aspen Winds for a winter weekend (unit 4). Very nice views from condo. Separate bedroom with one king bed, kitchenette and living area. The unit was very clean, and there was a coffee maker, toaster oven and microwave. The only downside was the noise from the next condo.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Durant, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife & I stayed 4 nights last week in cabin #2. Aspen Winds is exactly what we were looking for! Our cabin was large, modern & exceptionally clean. The views were stunning & the fireplace made our stay very comfortable. I can't imagine staying anywhere else when we return to visit Estes Park.

Loveland, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I went to Estes Park on Valentines Day for a last minute, romantic getaway surprise with my wife. I went to several properties and was not very impressed. Upon arrival at Aspen Winds, I noticed a very clean and modern looking property with rooms about fifteen to twenty feet from the river. I entered the office to the pleasant greeting of one of the owners. After a pleasant conversation with him, I was escorted to room #16 by his lovely wife. Upon entering the room it smelled and looked very clean and was very neat. The room offered a kitchen (minus stove) a king sized bed (which was extremely comfortable!) and a in room hot tub able to fit two comfortably along with other normal amenities. I surprised my wife with the room valentines night. To make a long story short, it was the best valentines we have ever had! So, all in all I give them an A+!! Not to mention they were by far more affordable than the three other properties I went to and Aspen Winds blew the rest out of the water. Thank you for a wonderful stay!! Will be back.

Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We have stayed at the Aspen Winds numerous times during our winter break to Estes Park. Now, we wouldn't stay anywhere else. We get the one bedroom suite with a full kitchen. First of all, the whole suite is so clean, I have yet to find anyone's old dirt that the cleaning staff missed. The king bed is so comfortable and covers cuddly and soft. I love soaking in the jucuzzi after a day of hiking or showshoeing. The kitchen is clean, convenient, and in great working order. It is so warm in the suite and heated with hot water heat, so that hot air is not blowing on you to dry you out. Dot and Phil, the owners, are so thoughtful and helpful. I can't think of anything that they have not thought of to make our stay restful and delightful!

Room Tip: The one king bedroom suite with a full or half kitchen is good for couples. The rooms where you don...
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

we absolutely love this place and don't want anyone else to know of this great find and take our spot! the staff is super friendly, kind and gracious. the units are very clean and fellow visitors are typically respectful of your space, the peace and the quiet. thank you for creating such a wonderful place to rest while enjoying the rocky mountains!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

This suite is very nice and comfortable. When we first arrived we immediately felt welcomed and even thought about staying an additional night. The staff was extremely friendly and informed us of activities that were going on in town during our stay. The room was spacious and clean. Nice kitchenette and bathroom. The spa tub was a treat. The walls were somewhat thin and at night we kept hearing a strange knocking noise that might have been the heat cutting on. I would definitely recommend Aspen Winds to friends!

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Aspen Winds on Fall River? Share your experiences!