My husband and I got the Spa Suite at a great price and, while the room was not perfect, the quality was awesome for what we paid. One thing to note, however, is that the water temperatures are extreme. The hot will burn you and the cold will freeze. Just be cautious and it should be fine. We enjoyed our stay and the woman at the office was extremely gracious about letting us check in early. We enthusiastically recommend a stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Suites & Condos Hotel
- Creekside Suites And Condos
- Creekside Suites & Condos Hotel Estes Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park Condos features three beautifully secluded properties (Bugle Pointe, Creekside & Antlers Pointe) located in a grove of majestic pines along a secluded stretch of beautiful Fall River WITH mountain views.Relax in 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos with upscale rocky mountain decor, full kitchens, living rooms, Jacuzzi bathrooms, private hot tubs or spas and many complimentary amenities indoors and out. Enjoy FREE fishing poles and catch dinner in fully-stocked Fall River. ... more less