Our family of four (two adults, two young children) spent four nights in a Creekside condo. The location next to Fall River made it such a relaxing place to stay. The kids loved getting up in the mornings and running down to play on the rocks in the river. We enjoyed sitting on the deck with our coffee as they played. We also had several other friends staying in Estes while we were in town, and their accommodations couldn't compare to ours. When we go back to Estes Park, we will definitely stay at Estes Park Condos again.
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Suites & Condos Hotel Estes Park
- Creekside Suites And Condos
- Creekside Suites & Condos Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park Condos features three beautifully secluded properties (Bugle Pointe, Creekside & Antlers Pointe) located in a grove of majestic pines along a secluded stretch of beautiful Fall River WITH mountain views.Relax in 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos with upscale rocky mountain decor, full kitchens, living rooms, Jacuzzi bathrooms, private hot tubs or spas and many complimentary amenities indoors and out. Enjoy FREE fishing poles and catch dinner in fully-stocked Fall River. ... more less