I really hate to give this place a good review because then more people may visit and it will get more difficult to get a room. The condos were nice, not breathtakingly spectacular but really nice with a good location right on picturesque Fall River. It is right between the town of Estes Park and the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. It has a nice little kitchen, perfectly functional for vacation cooking and eating when you are tying to get out to hike. The bed was really comfortable and the bedroom and living room looked out on the stream... nice. We really enjoyed and have been back 3 times. We've stayed in the Condos and the suites. The condo is a townhouse type accommodation with a loft bedroom, perfect for the kids, and the master bedroom, which was really comfortable. The suites were a cross between a condo and a hotel room. Both were nice and comfortable and clean.
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Suites & Condos Hotel Estes Park
- Creekside Suites And Condos
- Creekside Suites & Condos Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park Condos features three beautifully secluded properties (Bugle Pointe, Creekside & Antlers Pointe) located in a grove of majestic pines along a secluded stretch of beautiful Fall River WITH mountain views.Relax in 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos with upscale rocky mountain decor, full kitchens, living rooms, Jacuzzi bathrooms, private hot tubs or spas and many complimentary amenities indoors and out. Enjoy FREE fishing poles and catch dinner in fully-stocked Fall River. ... more less