If the rating was only for the room, it would be a 5. Unfortunately a couple of items cause me to downgrade my rating. Parking is not the best in the world, especially when people with pickups decide to take up two spaces. We were forced to park along the drive one evening and down by another building the second night. So, if it's a busy time when you come, plan on parking being an issue.
The second item is the noise. We had a lower level and were kept awake both nights by our upstairs "neighbors". The first night it was using the jacuzzi beginning at 11 p.m. When it's running it is like someone vacuuming the floor in your bedroom, it's that noisy. Apparently everyone wanted to partake because this went on for multiple emptying/filling/running until after 1. The second night it was just overall partying. I travel a ton and generally background noise doesn't bother me. This was way overboard though as far as noise.
So, I recommend you get the upstairs units if you can, and be prepared to have an adventure when it comes to parking.
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Suites & Condos Hotel
- Creekside Suites And Condos
- Creekside Suites & Condos Hotel Estes Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estes Park Condos features three beautifully secluded properties (Bugle Pointe, Creekside & Antlers Pointe) located in a grove of majestic pines along a secluded stretch of beautiful Fall River WITH mountain views.Relax in 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos with upscale rocky mountain decor, full kitchens, living rooms, Jacuzzi bathrooms, private hot tubs or spas and many complimentary amenities indoors and out. Enjoy FREE fishing poles and catch dinner in fully-stocked Fall River. ... more less