“Gorgeous scenery!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Gorgeous scenery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We did a two hour ride, and it was a great experience! We saw so many beautiful sights and were able to stop and take a picture at the best spot. Our guide Gabby was very knowledgeable with the horses and knew lots of facts about the park. She was entertaining and fun. The ranch and horses were well kept. I would definitely recommend seeing the Rockies by horseback!

Aurora, Colorado, United States
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

My family went on a horseback ride through Rocky Mountain National Park through this stable. They were excellent. The horses were all beautiful and (obviously) well cared for. Our tour guide was also excellent and made the entire experience fantastic. Our daughter is already talking about wanting to go again (on a longer ride). I highly recommend!

Visited July 2013
Appleton, WI
34 attraction reviews
“Great time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We went to Estes Park on a family vacation and my daughter picked this adventure. We did the 2 hr ride which was enough. Got to see parts of RM Nat'l Park that you would not normally see. The horses are all good - kinda felt mine was a bit of a mule - stubborn! The guides where great - ours knew her stuff - she was a student working here for the summer. My advise is to go on the early morning ride because it is cooler and the horses aren't as tired, wear jeans, close toed shoes & bring a water bottle. This place is a bit tricky to find and there aren't great signs - just says "Stables". Little hard to walk after riding a horse for 2 hours ;-) Have a great time - this was pretty fun!

Littleton, Colorado
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was a first horseback ride for both my daughter (8) and son (4). They loved every moment of the ride and keep asking when we can go back. Owen, our guide, was fantastic! He made my son feel so comfortable on the ride and checked his saddle (plus all of ours) halfway through the ride. Our horses, Doc, Socks, Jags, and Captain were beautiful and very reliable. We will certainly book another ride when we are back in Estes Park!

Morrison, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome pony ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Walked with my daughter on a pony named "Skittles" for a thirty minute trail loop. The trail is definitely a better fit for horses as it got pretty treacherous while on foot, but my daughter loved it.

Just a note, ask the cowboy/ girl at the stable to make sure the saddle wont slip, during a rough part on the trail the saddle came loose and I had to catch my daughter to keep her from falling off.