“Giddy Up!” 5 of 5 stars

Atascocita, Texas
12 attraction reviews
“Giddy Up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I took the two hour meadow tour. Amazing scenery along the way. Clean stables and a well run operation. Keep your eyes open to spot chipmunks, assorted birds, deer and elk. Received excellent instructions to help me be my best cowgirl.

Missouri
16 attraction reviews
“Dream Fulfilled!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was so nervous and rattled about my first horseback ride. Made a trip to the restroom before our scheduled ride, and strolled into the "Men's" room, yeah, I'm a lady. And yes, one of the male guides was washing his hands.
I told our guide I wanted a short, slow horse, thinking the fall off a short horse would not be as life threatening. Well, my horse "Lollipop" was the tallest! But, quickly became my best bud. This experience was the highlight of our week-long trip to Colorado. Our guide (Riley) was very understanding and answered all my amateur questions. He made me feel very at-ease and safe. Felt like a real cowgirl. We took the 2 hour ride which was perfect. Staff was welcoming, organized and very polite.

Champaign, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
“Great ride”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We took a 2-hour ride on horseback into Rocky Mountain National Park from this stable. The guide knew how to handle horses, and we had a relaxed ride through woods and on the edge of a meadow. The scenery was beautiful. The horses were well trained. If I could offer a suggestion for improvement, it would be that the guides know about the geology, flora and fauna of the park so they can answer riders' questions about what they are seeing. Our guide was not from the area so she couldn't answer many of our questions. We selected this stable because of great reviews on TripAdvisor. I'm not sure whether the other stables could have offered more information about the park.

Waterloo, Iowa
“great ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had a large group and they were able to accommodate us! We did the two hour ride and it was perfect! My daughter is only 5 and only been on a horse a few times. I was worried she might be nervous but she did awesome! She can't stop talking about it!
I would highly recommend a ride with these guys!

La Crosse, Wisconsin
51 attraction reviews
“Worth the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful. The ride was nice and the horses were well behaved. We had Hannah as a tour guide and she did a very good job. We stopped at a pretty spot and she took everyone's picture which was really nice.