For the price a good value...would probably stay again...little problem with room. We got in late..very tired. ..checked in and unpacked..decided to try and get fresh air in room because there is no AC and opened front door ....screen slightly pushed in with gap. Bugs able to get in...went to open window...screen bent bad Bugs able to get in...started to see if we could move but wife already in shower...then I remembered..Duct tape...never leave home with out it. Taped it up good...Blind also broken ...taped it up...funny thing ..left it that way to visit RMNP...came back and it was still that way....room very clean though. Housekeeping never told mngmt...oh well...They did fix it right away the next day when I told front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Discovery Lodge. We are within walking distance of downtown Estes Park Colorado. Although we are located near downtown, the views of the Rocky Mountains are clearly visible and some of the best. Here at the Discovery Lodge you are located just 10 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Discovery Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Hotel Estes Park
- Discovery Motel Estes Park