My husband and I take a trip every Christmas. This year he wanted to make sure I had a white Christmas; we live in South Alabama where it never snows. We arrived on Dec. 23rd with a different hotel reservation. When we passed by we new we had to stay. Our view was spectacular! We kept the blinds pulled the intire stay. The room was warm and cozy, very clean, and the bed was to die for. If it wasn't so cold we could have walked to town. Christmas Eve it started snowing. I woke to the most beautiful site I have ever seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Discovery Lodge. We are within walking distance of downtown Estes Park Colorado. Although we are located near downtown, the views of the Rocky Mountains are clearly visible and some of the best. Here at the Discovery Lodge you are located just 10 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Discovery Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Hotel Estes Park
- Discovery Motel Estes Park