- owner is shy but friendly if you stop to get to know him. Very accomidating of our needs. He serves fresh coffee/ tea 24 h.
- reletively inexpensive, and near in proximity to RMP and shopping in town
- very well kept up and extremely clean, especially for an older hotel. Impressive.
- single story, so no lugging around suitcases!
- our room had a private enclosed balcony u can go relax in.
- hot tub overlooking mountains
- great lobby, with lots of room to sit in
- gazebo on grounds, where u can see rabbits and hummingbirds
- smallish room
- tv is small as well, and kind of difficult to understand. But its flat screen, and works.
- no pool
- front step very annoying
Overall, well worth your time and stay!
- Also Known As:
- Columbine Hotel Estes Park