My wife and 1 year old stayed in the Pinewood cabin in early August for a few nights. It was spectacular. Here's a quick list of things we loved:
* Listening to the river at night
* Grilling on the amazing deck
* Sitting in the hot tub after our baby went to bed
* Catching a few trout within sight of the cabin
* Watching an Elk walk within 3 feet of the deck
* Friendly owners that clearly took pride in their wonderful place
* Estes and the rockies! We had some amazing hikes.
I could probably go on, but hopefully this gives you a bit of encouragement to stay at this awesome spot. Definitely recommended!!