“Best carrot cake hands down!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #57 of 119 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American
Yorba Linda, California, United States
“Best carrot cake hands down!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is the best resturaunt I have been to in a long time..for starters we had the wild game sampler. I had the Buffalo Ribeye (( Yummy )) and my boyfriend had the Bacon wrapped Filet with a Burgundy mushroom sauce.... I'm not a big dessert fan but my boyfriend loves carrot cake.... So we got it and boy was I glad...... I would go back for the dessert alone..... I'm sure it's not good for the waist line but it sure did taste good.... If your in the area I deffinatly recommend stopping here for dinner.... And the owner is a complete doll.... I heard from the waitress that he won a few of the local chilli cook offs too..... Wish that was on the menu..... All in all great place would come again...

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Estes Park, Colorado, United States
“Fantastic steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We must say the best place we found to eat in Estes Park had to be Hunters Chophouse. My husband and I both had ribeye and it had to be the most favorable steaks we have ever had. We also had the wild game sampler which had four different types of wild game and it was fantastic.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great people, great food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited this resultant and I must say it blew us both away!! From the warm greeting we received at the door to the juicy steaks we ate! The staff and decor is very clean. We will definitely be back!!

• Visited October 2012
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Elk steaks were to die for! Service was great!! Loved the atmosphere being in the mountains with all the cool mounts!!

• Visited September 2012
Estes Park, Colorado
“"Delicious food and cozy atmosphere."”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

The food at Hunter's Chop House is, I must say, delicious! It has a very cozy atmosphere where you feel at home and safe. The employees aren't afraid to chat with you, and they give great advice on what attractions are around the area. Not to mention, the restaurant also has great sights of lake Estes. Right outside your window is the lake and you can enjoy the mountains in the background. Overall, I would highly recommend going to Hunter's Chop House if you're out and about and starving- you won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2012