“A Great breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Amarillo, Texas
“A Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is a great breakfast place, convenient to everything with ample parking. We ate breakfast here twice and thoroughly enjoyed everything we ordered. The have wonderful flavored coffee, or just plain too. The hostess and wait staff were the kindest and most helpful, and since we were on vacation and being leisurely, they did not give us the impression that we needed to hurry on out of the restaurant. I also noticed that in a tourist town, this place had a lot of locals in it. That is always a good sign.

Visited June 2013

“A great place for breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Service here was great and food was very good! We would return to this location for breakfast again.

Burlington, IA
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We had been cooking in the cabin for breakfast but desided to eat out on the last morning of the trip. The breakfast was wonderful. I had a waffle, eggs and sausage. My friends had a scramble and a pancake, eggs and bacon. We all thought the food was really good especially after our own cooking for the week. We cooked to save money. This would be over $10.00 per plate with juice. Definitely could not afford to eat out every meal but a splurge is good and makes you appreciate it more!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bridgeport
“disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I don't how this got such high reviews. The service was excellent but the food was very disappointing.

Cedar Falls
“Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Service was good. We each modified our orders and they came as requested. The egg dishes were very good. The side potatoes were not hot enough. Overall, we enjoyed it.

• Visited June 2013