“Italian delight” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Dunraven Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 119 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Prepared with only fresh and quality ingredients, Dunraven Inn in Estes Park, Colorado offers delicious homemade Italian cuisine. Dine with us tonight!
Broomfield, Colorado
“Italian delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We went early (4:30) for dinner and were pleasantly surprised by an early bird special of two entrees for the price of one. We were seated by a lovely fireplace. Mona Lisa is everywhere in various forms. We had the ahi sashimi for an appetizer to share and it was delicious. I enjoyed the scallops while my husband enjoyed the lasagna. The cheescake is so creamy with a layer of berries in the middle. We will be back here next time we are in Estes Park.

Visited January 2014

Colorado
“Caters to the individual”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

My friends and I went to the Dunraven to celebrate my birthday.I have a garlic intolerance, but the manager assured me that would not be a problem. And he was right! I was able to order pasta and they created a sauce/topping without garlic. The food tasted wonderful, and my friends liked their food as well. We topped off the celebration with Caramel Chocolate cake--not to be missed!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
SF Bay Area, CA
“good--but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We've been to the Dunraven a few times over the years. I have to say that our most recent experience there was just average (and not as good as on prior visits). The food was okay--but not distinguished in any way. We were there on New Year's Eve--so it was busy. Service was fine, a little slow but that's to be expected on that time of evening. I think they could really benefit by a refresh of their menu and investing in someone who can help them bring their kitchen up a few notches.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Nothing to write home about...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

This place was busy every evening we drove past it so we decided to give it a try. The prices are on the steep side for a regular restaurant, and honestly, I've had microwave dinners that tasted better. My boyfriend got steak and garlic mashed potatoes, and the potatoes were a starchy ice cream scooped ball. They tasted strongly of powdered garlic, and the steak was very fatty. I got manicotti, and it was ok but sort of plain. My salad had canned sliced olives in it and a single cherry tomato. The clincher to the negative review was how stingy they were. If you want Caesar salad instead of house you have to pay extra, and you get ONE breadstick per person, more cost extra. Ha! We will not be going back.

Visited December 2013
Greeley, Colorado
“A hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

We love our Italian food and I love my Ziti! Wonderful fresh breadsticks and The Risotto is fab. Great combinations and beautiful sauces. Did not try dessert too full. But they were tempting. Great wine selection also. I will be returning in a week and I will be having a steak! Thank You to the caring staff.

• Visited December 2013