“Highlight of Our Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 47 Activities in Estes Park
Type: Biking Trails, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: New Venture Cycling offers fun and exciting downhill bike tours in Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, Colorado. Enjoy the splendor, dramatic scenery, and olfactory sensations of Rocky Mountain National Park from a bicycle!
Arlington, VA
6 attraction reviews
“Highlight of Our Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

These guys do a great job. The bike trip down Trail Ridge Road is exhilerating and fun. Bring gloves and layers, because you start at over 12,000 feet and it's kind of cold, even in August. We stopped at a number of overlooks on the way down. The guides are very informative and really help to make sure everyone stays safe and has a good time.

Visited August 2013

“How to find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Go to new ventures bicycling on web there they are....I looked and looked could not find the web page...so thought I would help out by giving the info....I'm going to Estes park in October with the family we are looking at doing the 12 mile you get cinnamon buns and other stuff for breakfast during ride very excited to do this ride...we are looking at this one since my mom is in her 70's and she could do a tag along with us and its only 2 1/2 hours so she can look at the scenery from van and have breakfast with us at the break...leave no man or woman behind ...I wonder why trip advisor does not have the correct web page on there site...hope they correct this soon ...I'm rambling since I have to write 100 words ... So new venture bicycling is way to find on web...

Visited October 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
9 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Wanted to get some downhill biking while visiting RMNP and were told New Venture Cycling was THE place to call. The owners were hands on and very helpful. You don't have to be an experienced down hill cycler to have fun. They have all the gear you need and they provide sag wagon and any/all help you need. They are very experienced about RMNP and Estes Park and can answer all kinds of questions while they are biking with you.

Visited July 2013
Redwood City, California
“Take this trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My family of 4 (two boys 13 & 17) took the exhilarating ride down Trail Ridge road. The guides were well-informed and extremely helpful. Our bikes were very comfortable. The views were amazing. With only one small uphill, this is a very enjoyable ride. We couldn't believe that we covered 29 miles in just a couple of hours. We might have spent more time at the scenic overlooks than actually riding! We all absolutely loved the trip and wanted to do it again. I am only surprised that there aren't more reviews here. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2013
San Diego, California
7 attraction reviews
“Just the best views and most fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My 14 year old son and I took the E Trail Ridge to Estes "tour" last month and it was excellent. John and Collin were marvelous. They took us up to the top, gave us a safety briefing, and we took off. Nice stops for photos and views. Water bottles supplied (full). We just had to show up! And the "7 extra miles" to Estes, which had me paranoid - were AWESOME! John took us on some great route and calmed my "I hate riding in traffic" qualms. The lunch was yummy (cheese, ,sausage, other snacks) and water plentiful.
The guys' personalities really added to the trip. It was a blast! Thanks, guys!

Visited June 2013