“Just the best views and most fun!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 970-231-2736
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: New Venture Cycling offers fun and exciting downhill bike tours in Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, Colorado. Enjoy the splendor, dramatic scenery, and olfactory sensations of Rocky Mountain National Park from a bicycle!
San Diego, California
8 attraction reviews
“Just the best views and most fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My 14 year old son and I took the E Trail Ridge to Estes "tour" last month and it was excellent. John and Collin were marvelous. They took us up to the top, gave us a safety briefing, and we took off. Nice stops for photos and views. Water bottles supplied (full). We just had to show up! And the "7 extra miles" to Estes, which had me paranoid - were AWESOME! John took us on some great route and calmed my "I hate riding in traffic" qualms. The lunch was yummy (cheese, ,sausage, other snacks) and water plentiful.
The guys' personalities really added to the trip. It was a blast! Thanks, guys!

Visited June 2013

jonesboro ar
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Maybe a little pricey but it was well worth the money! We did the downhill Trial Ridge Road tour with my husband, 14 year old son and 20 year old daughter and everyone loved it. The guides were great and very personable, the views were spectacular! Lunch was yummy and we enjoy the additional 7 miles back into Estes Park- which was pretty easy ride back to town.
This was definetly one of the highlights of our vacation!

Visited June 2013
Gahanna, Ohio, United States
“What a Blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and I had so much fun on this ride. New Venture did a nice job fitting us with good bikes and helmets. Into RMNP early and started the downhill bike ride near the top of Trail Ridge Road. this was fabulous. Being a flatlander, I've never just coasted downhill for miles. Outfitter had us pull off at various scenic overlooks. Ate picnic lunch at the Alluvial Fan and rode back to the bike shop. Outfitter brought spare bikes, first aid kit and drove support van that allowed us to peel off layers of clothes as the morning warmed up. Easy ride since it's all basically downhill. Trip was well run and we loved it!

Visited August 2012
Lincoln, Nebraska
33 attraction reviews
“safe scenic fun ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

roll down trail ridge on good quality bike at a safe comfortable pace and picnic near aluvial fan. we rode from the fan to the shop also at our own pace so finishing brisk workout ride was fun. with the in town trails estes is a decent bicycling destination. lots of rides in the valley near lyons also.

Dallas, TX
8 attraction reviews
“What a great thrill!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

My wife and I took our four kiddos (ages 12 - 17) on this bike ride last week. We all really enjoyed the trip down. The views from the top of Trail Ridge road were incredible. I would say that 95% of this ride is downhill with three or four decent inclines that you will need to bike up. They have nice bike that are in good shape and a knowledgeable staff.

We stopped after three hours and had a picnic at the Alluvial Fan. It was a nice spread of salami, cheese, trail mix, bagels, etc. After lunch we then headed over and checked out the falls. The falls were beautiful and worth the stop.

After lunch, we were given the option to ride the van back to the bike shop or ride the 7 miles back to the shop. I would highly recommend riding back to the shop. Its a great ride through town and around Lake Estes.

Visited August 2012