“Secluded gem for some delicious coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Columbia, MO
“Secluded gem for some delicious coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We walked up and down the whole main street of dwontown Estes, but didn't find a coffee shop with character until we saw the sign for this place. It was up a steep hill, but we went anyway and are glad we did.

You could see the whole valley from their stoop, and the coffee we got there was delicious.

They've also got crafts and music some nights, so I bet it'd be a great place for the locals.

We're glad we made the trek to get some homebrewed coffee.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank missmellyg85

Estes Park, Colorado
“Coffee to the Max!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This place is so cool! The coffee - so many choices, and great flavor! Very comfortable and peaceful setting just downtown. And the back room has craft items to make or paint. On Sat nights, great music with great artisans who play many instruments, and lots of fun! The owner and everyone there are just amazing! There is a real feeling of peace in this place!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Joanne B
Cocoa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely place to spend an afternoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

This cute little coffee shop is absolutely delightful in every way! Upon first entrance, we were greeted with an amazingly quiet, peaceful, and friendly atmosphere. And after ordering, impressed with even friendlier staff! Their Pumpkin Spice Chai is delicious and I would love to be able to try more of the scrumptious looking treats! Highly recommended!!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Janna S
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a must place to visit!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went to Estes Park for a day to visit and through others' recommendations came to the shop to get some coffee. Truly an awesome place. I love how the shop is tucked away mysteriously with cute signs that lead to it. Truly like a treasure to be discovered. I like everything about it from the shabby chic furniture, music, ambiance, down to the crafty decor. I like how they have books that you could read off the shelves. There is such a family, cozy feel as well. The staff are very friendly and are always up for a good conversation. This was where I got to taste my first pumpkin spice latte and I absolutely liked it. They use 100% organic FAIR TRADE coffee too which is in my opinion a HUGE PLUS as they are helping promote better working conditions and fair treatment for farmers all over the world and especially those in the developing countries!

All 5 stars for this cute coffee shop :) If you live in Colorado or are thinking of visiting the state, come by Estes Park which is an awesome place to sightsee and then I HIGHLY recommend stopping by Cafe Collage :D It's a clear win-win!!:)

Visited October 2012

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Steph Y
Windsor, CO
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Caffe Collage is a great atmosphere to hang out, study, and chat with the friendly employees. I LOVE IT!

• Visited November 2012