“Good Value, Clean, Comfortable, Convenient” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Peak To Peak Lodge

Save Saved
You added Peak To Peak Lodge to your Saves list
Peak To Peak Lodge
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   760 St Vrain Ave, Highway 7, PO Box 479, Estes Park, CO 80517   |
Ranked #18 of 30 hotels in Estes Park
Wisconsin
“Good Value, Clean, Comfortable, Convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Less than a mile off the main drap, small motel but clean. Room nicely decorated in nice pine and wrot iron bed and dressers. TV with Dish, nice wroght iron bistro table, good shower. In a sliding closet space they had a kitchenette with dishes, stove top, refrigerator, and mircowave. Free wifi that actually works good. Hot tub old and not hot, but heated swimming pool was quite warm, very clean, but quickly goes from 3 feet to 8 feet. I am a good swimmer, but I basically slid down the incline (very wuickly) to the deep part - not too good for little kids that don't swim. They also have ice and a soda machine. Very good value and would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

168 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

The service is amazing! Great little simple place to stay for a great price. I highly recommend peak to peak! Nice pool and hot tub. We checked out at 10 and they still let my little one swim. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2013
Detroit, Michigan USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Nice clean lodgings - with good rates. Located approxinmately 1/2 mile from 'downtown' Estes Park - it works well. Pool, ice -- what more do you need? Not much parking space - but adequate. Assuming you will not be spending a whole lot of time in the room -- this motel fits the bill as to quality to price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Providence, RI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Lodging in Estes Park can be a daunting proposition, price wise. So we were very happy to find the Peak to Peak Lodge, a clean and quiet motel just a short drive from the center of the village of Estes Park. Our large room was comfortable and clean, and appointed with a gas fireplace and all the amenities we require of our home base on our adventures. The pool and hot tub were both immaculately maintained, and the hot tub was a kid-free zone...a nice change from the hot tubs that are packed with children. The view from the parking lot was great, and included several elk visiting the houses across the street on several occasions during our few day stay. The staff was courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend Peak to Peak for any budget-minded travelers to Estes Park.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Bologna, Italy
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I spent two nights at the Peak to Peak lodge during the 2012 Elk Festival. It's been a sort of forced choice since all other motels I had considered were fully booked. Despite through the online reservation system I wasn't able to get the same room for my two nights stay the person on duty when I checked in told me that they managed and get me the same room for my whole stay. Moreover, I was granted a microwave ( not properly working) as I had previously requested despite it was not part of the room basic appliances consisting of a small fridge. The room was cramped even for a single traveller, clean and decent but definitely dated. Sad to say there wasn't any coffee maker and I mostly missed it when in the morning I couldn't get any coffee from the lobby since they open it only at 8 ( actually even later).Too late for me that I had planned an early start for hiking at the Rocky Mountains National Park and for many guests. When I asked to spend a third night at the lodge I was told that only a bigger and more expansive room was available but should they ever had had any cancellation they would have let me know. It seemed fair to me, and I was a little disppointed when returning to my room on my second day I saw the "no vacancy" sign. It meant they had already offered someone else the available room without asking me if I could be interested in it in any case. I would have expected at least a different treatment since I had expressed my desire to spend one more night. I was forced to find a different accomodation but when I found it I was glad of what happened since my new room was better and cheaper.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Mequon, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband & I stayed here in room 10 for 3 nights to attend a wedding and go to Rocky Mt National park. The location is good. Room very clean and comfortable. Had everything we needed, queen bed, 2 suitcase racks, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, nice TV, small refrigerator and microwave. This is an older motel, and room somewhat small. We did not need AC as it was Sept, so can't speak to that. No breakfast, but did have coffee in the room and at the office.
Good value for your $. Recommend if you want a clean, comfortable place to stay. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Rochester, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

It was late and we were desperate to find a vacancy that didn't cost an arm and a leg. This place met our not-too exacting specs. We took an upstairs room with a king bed. The room is small, the view was less than spectacular, and the carpet was stained. No nearby recommended restaurants. We only stayed one night, and that was fine with me.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Peak To Peak Lodge? Share your experiences!