We generally go to Estes Park at least once a year. We recently stayed at Estes Park Resort on two different occasions. I reserved a King Lakeview Accessible Room for both stays. I sent an email to the Resort the Thursday before we arrived on that Saturday to let them know that we would be arriving later in the evening sometime around 6:00 PM. When we arrived for that first stay we checked into our room only to find that we had been given a King Mountain-view Accessible Room. We went back to the front desk only to find that there were no more ing Lake-view Accessible Room available. Katie did upgrade us to a Queen Lake-view Accessible Suite. I was impressed with how quickly she corrected the mistake!
When we arrived for our second stay a week later we were given the appropriate King Lakeview Accessible Room and it was wonderful! I had ordered the "romance" package and when we checked in there was a bottle of champagne as well as some chocolate covered strawberries waiting for my husband. They did a wonderful job helping me surprise him and the champagne and strawberries were very tasty!
It is worth noting that they had a live band on both Friday and Saturday night. The band played from 7:00-10:00 PM both nights and our room was right next to the lounge/bar area and it was quite loud until they were finished. However they did stop at 10:00 with no problem and both were quite good!
We will be staying in Estes Park again this winter and I've arty booked our rooms at Estes Park Resort. It is true that there are various price points for the different rooms so be sure you ask for what you want and you must be willing to pay more for the Lake-view versus the Mountain-view. For our winter stay we have opted for a room with no view at a lower price point since we will probably be spending more time out and about or relaxing in the beautiful lounge and bar area!
I was very impressed with everyone who works at Estes Park Resort. They were all very gracious and helpful with everything we needed. I felt they went above and beyond to make our stay a wonderful vacation. We're both looking forward to our stay with them this December.
Thank you Katie and everybody else that took care of us! We love visiting Estes Park and we loved having a place to go that made us feel so much at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Estes Park Resort! The only lodging available on Lake Estes, overlooking not only Lake Estes, but also the peaks of Rocky Mountain National Park. Our Full Service Convention Resort has been completely remodeled, every guest room and public area has the finest offerings you will find anywhere in the area! Our Grand Ballroom has the ability to host up to 150 people for your reception, and larger amounts for your corporate events. Our outdoor wedding ceremony site will provide the most scenic backdrop available anywhere in Colorado and provide you with years of memories! Our Waterfront Grille and Lounge offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, along with Room Service, and special events such as Ladies Night, every Thursday, and a beautiful Sunday Brunch from 10am-2pm every weekend. Experience the finest and most modern resort in the area, experience The Estes Park Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Estes Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Shore Lodge Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Lake Shore Lodge Mountain Hotel And Conference Center
- Lake Shore Hotel
- Lake Shore Estes Park