My family recently made a trip to Estes for an extended weekend. We tried the Estes Park Resort because some friends of ours raved about how family friendly it was. We were looking for a place that had enough activities at the hotel for the kids so my wife and could actually enjoy ourselves. The kids absolutely loved the indoor pool and video game room while my wife and I sat at the patio right outside the pool which overlooks the lake. We enjoyed our cocktails and read our books while the kids had a blast inside! The next morning I took the kids to the marina next door to the resort and rented a paddle boat with the kids while my wife enjoyed a half day spa treatment at the hotel which she absolutely loved. In the evening we enjoyed the excellent food at the restaurant and sat by the windows overlooking the lake. Wonderful views and the staff were great! Our kids were getting a bit restless by desert time and we weren’t ready to leave so our waiter kindly showed us the second floor of the restaurant where they had all sorts of board games and books for the kids. The kids played monopoly in front of the fire place and we were able to enjoy our desert and coffee in peace!!! We had a wonderful experience at the resort and would recommend it to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Estes Park Resort! The only lodging available on Lake Estes, overlooking not only Lake Estes, but also the peaks of Rocky Mountain National Park. Our Full Service Convention Resort has been completely remodeled, every guest room and public area has the finest offerings you will find anywhere in the area! Our Grand Ballroom has the ability to host up to 150 people for your reception, and larger amounts for your corporate events. Our outdoor wedding ceremony site will provide the most scenic backdrop available anywhere in Colorado and provide you with years of memories! Our Waterfront Grille and Lounge offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, along with Room Service, and special events such as Ladies Night, every Thursday, and a beautiful Sunday Brunch from 10am-2pm every weekend. Experience the finest and most modern resort in the area, experience The Estes Park Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Estes Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Shore Lodge Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Lake Shore Lodge Mountain Hotel And Conference Center
- Lake Shore Hotel
- Lake Shore Estes Park