After researching the area, I chose the Estes Park Resort for it's location and amenities. I was not disappointed! I booked a fantastic suite w/ 2 fireplaces, a jacuzzi, and 2 decks overlooking a lake. The snow capped Rocky Mountains were just beyond the town. Breathtaking! I traveled there for 4 days before going to a conference in Denver. The staff at the Resort was so friendly. The ambience in the dining room at the Resort was warm and welcoming thanks to the ladies who waited on me. They were so helpful in suggesting places to see in the Rocky Mountains and in Estes Park! The huge windows in the dining room provided a great view of the lake and the mountains. I spoke w/ Chef Alan about his menu of gourmet creations, which was wonderful. Try the salmon w/ the crispy, fried spinach.
Early one morning, there were 5 elk on the shore of the lake right outside my deck! Visit the Stanley Hotel and take the "Ghost Tour". It was full of surprises. And, DO NOT MISS The Riverspointe SPA!! I had at least 4 spa treatments while I was in Estes Park, & why not? The staff were, again, very friendly and helpful. I was so relaxed, ready for my conference! Note that the Spa is tucked away on the river, just behind the main street of the town. Easy to find. The town is full of shops and restaurants, and worthy of several visits. Stop by the Visitor's Center on Elkhorn Ave. for more information.
P.S.- The Resort has a pool and a hot tub, which I didn't have a chance to check out. There are also facilities to do your laundry.
I will be returning to the Estes Park Resort!
- Also Known As:
- Lake Shore Lodge Mountain Hotel Estes Park
- Lake Shore Lodge Mountain Hotel
- Lake Shore Lodge Mountain Hotel And Conference Center
- Lake Shore Hotel
- Lake Shore Estes Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Estes Park Resort! The only lodging available on Lake Estes, overlooking not only Lake Estes, but also the peaks of Rocky Mountain National Park. Our Full Service Convention Resort has been completely remodeled, every guest room and public area has the finest offerings you will find anywhere in the area! Our Grand Ballroom has the ability to host up to 150 people for your reception, and larger amounts for your corporate events. Our outdoor wedding ceremony site will provide the most scenic backdrop available anywhere in Colorado and provide you with years of memories! Our Waterfront Grille and Lounge offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, along with Room Service, and special events such as Ladies Night, every Thursday, and a beautiful Sunday Brunch from 10am-2pm every weekend. Experience the finest and most modern resort in the area, experience The Estes Park Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your The Estes Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.