My husband and I stayed here for just one night and it was a nice hotel and convenient to everything in Estes Park. The rooms were well kept and clean. Will definitely stay here when we are back in Estes Park! I liked the fact that they don't allow smoking outside as well as inside the rooms. I have allergies and this made the stay very nice!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Hotel Estes Park
- Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Hotel
- Best Western Estes Park
- Estes Park Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Silver Saddle is located in the high mountain valley village of Estes Park, Colorado. All rooms, facilities and grounds are one-hundred percent non-smoking. A deluxe continental breakfast is served each morning. All rooms are air conditioned. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool (seasonal), indoor hot tub, coin laundry. Every room has a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Silver Saddle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.