“Great Chili” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Bridgman, Michigan
“Great Chili”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Stopped at the Stone Age BBQ, the owner was convinced his food was the best and kept telling us know much we would like it. Once we got the food back to the hotel and eat- we figured out he was right!! The Chili was awesome! Didn't make it back to Stone Age but would have eaten there again if we had time.

Visited September 2012

Lone Tree, CO
“Carolina-style pulled pork”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I prefer Memphis/Kansas City-style barbecue, but this place served a generous pulled pork sandwich with either vinegar or mustard BBQ sauce, NC/SC style.. It was well worth the $7.95 price.

Visited September 2012
“Great food, great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Stopped by here after a day in the park, craving a BBQ sandwich. They have a great selection, including pulled pork, chicken, and turkey, with a wide variety of sauces. I was surprised to see North Carolina style BBQ sauce, but have it a try, so glad I did. The flavor was
Perfect. Fresh brioche buns and amazing fries and coleslaw compliment the meals. Our server was very friendly. Would definitely go back!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lincoln, NE
“Best food in Estes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I was hesitant to try this restaurant due to the cheesy name. I looked at the menu and decided to give it a try. What a jewel I found! The owner is the chef and he came out and spoke with each customer. It was early lunch time and I had the lamb burger and sweet potato fries. Not the kind of order I would expect to cause me such pleasure. Each item was superb. As I listened to others comments it sounded like every table was equally impressed. Service was excellent also. Don't miss this one.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denver, Colorado
“Great BBQ, and not just for Estes Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

After tasting some of the previous meals in Estes Park we had low expectations for this one, but boy were we wrong, For appetizers, the deviled eggs and the jalapeño poppers were outstanding and started out our meal nicely. Next, we had the mammoth ribs and the brisket sandwich. Both of the dishes were sweet and smoky, and we're very filling. The sauces here are all amazing ( And I'm form the south) and the service is very friendly. Will definatly come back next time we are in town!

• Visited August 2012