“Well worth the money!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 47 Activities in Estes Park
Cheyenne
“Well worth the money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I planned a quick trip to Estes for our anniversary and wanted to do something fun. We thought about just trying to go out on our own and do some hiking and sight seeing, but then I ran across information for Green Jeep Tours. I was a little afraid that it wouldn't be worth the money, but being able to see the pics that are posted from the various trips is great, so we took a chance and booked it. When we got there to check in everyone was so nice, even gave us water so we didn't have to buy it. Our tour guide was Keller and he was wonderful!! There was a family of 6 on our same tour and Keller was able to make the trip fun for both the kids and adults, it was pretty chilly and he gave the kids hand warmers and offered one little girl a scarf! He really went above and beyond what I would expect from a tour guide. We were able to stop and take amazing pictures and he took pictures of us with our cameras. There was another tour company on the same route as us and they just didn't look like they were having as much fun as the people in the green jeeps!! I highly suggest this trip and my husband and I have already said we will be doing it again! We did the RMNP tour in the evening, even though it was pretty chilly at the top you don't even really notice because you get to see such amazing sights with the sun setting and the clouds! (FYI...my husband and I bought rain ponchos before we went since it was supposed to rain all night, but when we got there they sell them for just a few dollars and ladies you might want to bring something to put your hair up with, it gets pretty breezy in the back of the jeep!!) Loved every minute of tour and it was well worth the money!!

Visited August 2013

Brookfield, New Hampshire, United States
“Excellent Experience-Exceeded Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

There are so many positive reviews, I don't know what I could add. The whole crew is amazing, friendly, informative, positive... we enjoyed every minute of it. We had a mix of weather, but it did not affect our enjoyment. It was fun to see the rapidly changing weather, and the wildlife. I agree with all the other positive comments on this forum. If you're looking for something to do and want to see the Rocky Mountains, do not hesitate. This is THE way to do it.

Visited August 2013
Kansas
10 attraction reviews
“Awesome Time on the Green Jeep Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family, consisting of my husband and I and our three kids- ages 2, 7 and 10 went on the Rustic Ranch Tour in July. We were a little unsure as to how our two year old would do but she loved it! Our tour guide was awesome. He told us a lot about the sites we were seeing and pointed out wildlife as we were driving and when we stopped. My kids loved stopping at the Eagle Plume's Trading Post. Such a neat place to see and the employees there were very friendly and informative. We also saw a beautiful church and filled our water bottles with spring water in Allenspark. The ranch itself was very interesting and beautiful. We were able to pet and feed the horse and pony who were there. We were really impressed that the guide took pictures and posted them on Facebook afterwards. We got some of the best pictures from our vacation that way! The only advice I can offer is to make sure to wear sunblock and bring snacks and water bottles along!

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Wow, it's high!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We booked this trip prior to coming to Estes Park and I am so glad that we did! What an amazing experience! Even on a rainy day, this was one of our best memories of the trip. Cliff, our guide, was informative, funny and so accommodating! We did the Rocky Mountain Experience which took us into RMNP up over 12,000 feet! We saw Elk, deer and even snow! Cliff's expertise at driving the twisty mountain dirt road was evident and we felt at ease all the time! There is no way we would've taken our rental car up this mountain road. The 3hr trip flew by and we have lots of great pictures and memories! This is a must-do in RMNP!!

McKinney
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We really enjoyed our Rocky Mountain Experience Tour. The owner was friendly from the moment we walked in the door sharing stories, helpful suggestions, and pictures he had taken on some recent tours. You felt at home. No awkwardness. Our guide was interesting, a great story teller, informative, and very funny. He gave us many opportunities to take pictures and to ask questions. It was a very rainy afternoon, but that even added to the adventure! Be sure though to bring a rain poncho, water, camera, and a jacket to wear, just in case. I would also suggest wearing jeans and tennis shoes. All things they suggested either on their website or in our phone conversation with them, so we were well prepared. If we could have, we would have taken a second tour while there!