“Really fun time!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 35 attractions in Estes Park
Type: Horseback Riding Stables
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Whether you’re a regular rider or looking to enhance your Estes Park vacation with a true western horseback riding experience – you’ve come to the right place! We offer a personalized touch – customizing your Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park horseback rides and special ordering your livestock feed to meet your horse, chicken, or other livestock’s special needs.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Really fun time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went on the evening ride and steak dinner and had a great time! It was just what I expected from a trail ride. There were great views and the horses were really sweet. The steak dinner was an awesome little BBQ with a cowboy playing his guitar while we ate. It was really a fun fun time for me and my fam. Really laid back and relaxing, and the staff really was great.

Visited June 2013

Maui
“Disgusting place awful management.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

As far as a horseback ride goes it was a joke. First off the office smelled like a cheech and Ching movie looked. Wranglers were cursing, the management did nothing but yell and smoke cigarettes. The horses were skinny and not very well groomed at all. They plugged along for ride the wranglers were ok at best. The trail was great other than going in a circle the whole time. When I got back from the ride there was a group of people standing around smoking, that looked like they had all just stepped off of the prison bus. Awful experience would rather ride at sombrero or anywhere else for that matter. Stay away

Visited September 2012
Walker
“Save you're money and go elsewhere”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Bought a ride on living social, big mistake. We walked in the office to check in and the smell of marijuana was over powering so I hurried my children out of there. Walked over to the horses waiting for our ride to start. Horses were thin, unkept and by their looks very over worked. The place is a mess. By the appearance of most of the staff it looks to be a wayward home for drug addicts. Most staff was more interested in socializing with each other than customer service.
The ride was a waste, you end up going around in circles on the lodges property. There are too many other stables in Estes Park to waste your time and money here.

Visited May 2013
Loveland, Colorado, United States
“Great for the Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We purchased a groupon to ride, we are close to Estes and my daughter really wanted to try it out. The wranglers were very friendly and nice and were great with my 3 kiddos. The place itself is run down and there was no public restroom. I did use a restroom there but it was in the 'staff' living area. All of the staff was out front smoking at one point or another which I thought was un-professional, but overall the ride and experience was fun for the price we purchased the ride at so would give it a 3 1/2 star.

Visited May 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
21 attraction reviews
“Authentic Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

After reading the reviews, I was slightly apprehensive about purchasing the Groupon offer, but I'm glad I did! Our group was rather large, I had called just the previous day to see if it would be possible to squeeze in a ride while I was in town and this particular ride was the only option. There was a little confusion when we arrived to check in, but only because there were 3 other people with the same name as me on the ride. The wranglers were FANTASTIC. They were very pleasant and try to match you up with a horse for your appropriate skill level. Keep in mind, that any horseback riding experience is going to be similar to this one. The horses are old, maybe a little weary, and most places are not shiny and new. Overall, I would definitely recommend trying this place. It was a great deal and we had a lot of fun!

Visited March 2013