The Overlook condos were so incredibly fabulous! We had a quick getaway with Rocky Mountain Resorts who was AMAZING! They allowed us to book two nights even though they had a 3 night minimum. Check in was at the Fawn Valley Inn which was a short drive from the Overlook Condos. They are right behind the Stanley and have incredible views.
1. The condo was beautiful! Loved the style.
2. Bathroom was amazing with the stunning tile, Jacuzzi tub...
3. I wanted to steal the pillows.
4. Rocky Mountain Resorts offers a HUGE selection of DVD's you can check out for free.
5. We did cook - you need to bring or buy spices.
6. They have all things you need in the kitchen though - coffee pot, ironing board, ...
7. Flat screen TV, romantic fireplace
8. Of course the hot tub was amazing... really really amazingly awesome. After hiking it was simply heaven.
We walked to the end of our parking lot, down a couple flights of stairs and was able to get into the Stanley for some incredible drinks in the evenings. Really the location could not have been better, the service with Rocky Mountain Resorts was amazing and I will come back!!
They have bigger units for families and I could definitely see me bringing my kiddos up there.