“Awsome Trail Ride!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Limon, Colorado
“Awsome Trail Ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Chad was our trail guide and he made it so much fun! He was knowledgeable and just a great guy! I would come back to the Cowpoke Corner Corral and ask for Chad to be my guide again! Thanks for the wonderful ride!

Denver, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
“Pony rides!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We haven't been on the horses yet but my five-year-old loves the pony rides. The staff are very friendly. Looking forward to riding the horses when my daughter is a bit older.

Visited May 2013
“Trail fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

We had great time on the trail! Our ages ranged from 7, 8, 12, & 14 to 30, 33 & 38. All had fun on the trip, but had sore bums after the two hour tour. The guides were great and even waited a few extra minutes for us when we were running late.

“Mountain Majesty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

On my trail ride, I got to enjoy Colorado's beautiful scenery from horseback. It was fun to experience the mountains the way the first settlers did. Cowpoke Corner Corral provided me with a wonderful overall experience. From the beautiful scenery to the superb guide, Chad, I got to experience Colorado's mountains in a new and amazing way! I highly recommend going if you have never experienced the Rocky Mountains in this way.

Evergreen, Colorado
14 attraction reviews
“A delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was the second time there in five years. We took my granddaughter and daughter in law, and they had a great time. Good location, good variety of rides, friendly people; all in all a great time.