“Pony rides!” 4 of 5 stars

Denver, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
“Pony rides!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We haven't been on the horses yet but my five-year-old loves the pony rides. The staff are very friendly. Looking forward to riding the horses when my daughter is a bit older.

Visited May 2013

“Trail fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

We had great time on the trail! Our ages ranged from 7, 8, 12, & 14 to 30, 33 & 38. All had fun on the trip, but had sore bums after the two hour tour. The guides were great and even waited a few extra minutes for us when we were running late.

“Mountain Majesty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

On my trail ride, I got to enjoy Colorado's beautiful scenery from horseback. It was fun to experience the mountains the way the first settlers did. Cowpoke Corner Corral provided me with a wonderful overall experience. From the beautiful scenery to the superb guide, Chad, I got to experience Colorado's mountains in a new and amazing way! I highly recommend going if you have never experienced the Rocky Mountains in this way.

Evergreen, Colorado
17 attraction reviews
“A delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was the second time there in five years. We took my granddaughter and daughter in law, and they had a great time. Good location, good variety of rides, friendly people; all in all a great time.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Horses at cowpoke”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful time going on the trails with the horses. We almost went riding down in Colorado springs but i am glad we didn't i loved the trails being up in the mountains it was a wonderful scenery. Our guide Owen did an exceptional job you can tell he really enjoys being with the horses he did mention it was only during the summer but he loved having the opportunity to be there!