“Mountain Majesty” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 47 Activities in Estes Park
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Sports
“Mountain Majesty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

On my trail ride, I got to enjoy Colorado's beautiful scenery from horseback. It was fun to experience the mountains the way the first settlers did. Cowpoke Corner Corral provided me with a wonderful overall experience. From the beautiful scenery to the superb guide, Chad, I got to experience Colorado's mountains in a new and amazing way! I highly recommend going if you have never experienced the Rocky Mountains in this way.

Evergreen, Colorado
17 attraction reviews
“A delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was the second time there in five years. We took my granddaughter and daughter in law, and they had a great time. Good location, good variety of rides, friendly people; all in all a great time.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Horses at cowpoke”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful time going on the trails with the horses. We almost went riding down in Colorado springs but i am glad we didn't i loved the trails being up in the mountains it was a wonderful scenery. Our guide Owen did an exceptional job you can tell he really enjoys being with the horses he did mention it was only during the summer but he loved having the opportunity to be there!

Lake Arrowhead, California
“Friendly Guides”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We took a 2hr and a 4hr ride ... Both were fantastic we breath taking views ... horses are well taken care of and all of the staff is very friendly ... don't forget to bring your horse a carrot or two and don't forget to tip your guide!!!! Chad was our guide and he was awesome!!!

Visited May 2013
51 attraction reviews
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

It was my first time on a horse and everyone was so nice and accommodating. Sarah was a great tour guide!! Great staff, great ride, this is highly recommended!!!

Visited May 2013