“Great Ride” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Sports
East Lansing, Michigan
“Great Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

My family with 2 kids went on a 90 minute trail ride. The ride was great. Gorgeous scenery & they did a good job of matching us to horses that suited our lack of previous riding experience. Everyone was very friendly & helpful. We would definitely use them again.

Visited July 2011

Fort Worth, Texas
“A Wonderful Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011

The Cowpoke Corner Corral was fantastic! It was the first time my children (9 and 11)had been on horses and they had a great time! It is still in their words, "the best thing we did in Estes Park." The staff at Cowpoke is very helpful and their horses are very gentle and wonderful with children. We did the 1 hour ride and it was very fun! Thank you Cowpoke Corner Corral! We'll see you next time we visit Estes Park!

Thornton, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
“Mountain Climbing on Horseback”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

Our 2-hour ride was more challenging and spectacular than I had imagined! We climbed to a height up the mountainside that gave us views of not only the valley but the Mummy Range to the north and the Continental Divide to the west. Our horses were sure-footed and cautious as they came to numerous rocks and steps in all directions. For those of us who are over 60, or those who have back or knee issues, the 2-hour ride is NOT a meandering walk through the meadow. It will challenge your strength and stamina. For my friend who was riding for the first time and is 26, it was a thrill. The wranglers are excellent and the horses are well cared for!

Columbus, Ohio
“Superb ride with awesome views.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

From the reservation making to the return to the barn, this trail ride company was top notch. Making the reservation for the 3 hour ride was fast and easy, and politely handled by the young lady on the phone. My college aged daughter and I were met with smiling and helpful guides, and given appropriate horses for our experience level. Our trail guide, Kirstie, gave us advice on how to best traverse the mountain trail, and kept us entertained with her facts about the area. The views were breathtaking! Wonderful trip! I would highly recommend the 3 hour ride for spectacular views and plenty of horse time for those who like to ride. Ask for Kirstie - she makes the time fun.

Parker, Colorado
“Planning our second trip to CowPoke”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

We are planning another trip to Estes Park this summer and it reminded me of how great out experience was at Cowpoke Corner last summer. All of the girls were so nice and had great energy. They were fantastic with my son and I can't wait to take him back for the pony ride. Our trail ride was with Kayla, who was very knowledgeable about the area and made the trip great! We can't wait to schedule with them again!!

Visited August 2010