“A delightful, quiet, homey B&B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kokopelli Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Kokopelli Inn
6777 US Hwy 36, Estes Park, CO 80517   |
Ranked #2 of 21 Estes Park B&B and Inns
Montville, NJ
“A delightful, quiet, homey B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2009

My husband and I returned last week from a 5 day trip to Colorado. We had the pleasure of staying at the Kokopelli Inn for three nights. We stayed in the Kokopelli Suite which has just been totally redone - the furnishings were beautiful. Butch and June are so welcoming. We were served a delicious breakfast (I think I put on 5lbs) every morning. They are both great cooks! It was nice to be 6 miles out of the town of Estes Park as it was Elk Fest that weekend and very crowded. If you want peace and quiet, good food, value for money and spotless accommodation this is the place.
Craig & Amanda Chapman

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

229 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Rocky River Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2009

My husband and I stayed for 1 night as we passed through Colorado's Front Range. Our room was HUGE, very clean with a private bath. June was very gracious and served a wonderful breakfast. The B&B is an interesting multilevel building. Our room was large, very clean , had a private bath and a porch. A wonderful experience!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
San Jose, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2009

We stayed at Kokopelli Inn during the labor day weekend - its a charming, cozy and absolutely delightful place, close to Estes Park downtown and the Rocky Mountain National Park. Butch and June were wonderful hosts, warm and welcoming.
The place is really new and our room was very well done, with a private entrance.
Breakfast was huge and sumptuous - the sourdough cinnamon rolls were just amazing.
We had a truly wonderful time and would absolutely stay here again.
We very highly recommend this place!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Mckinney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2009

I recently stayed at this B&B for five nights as a sole traveler- I felt perfectly at home. Good quiet location set right in nature- large new flat screen TV- nice deck to sit and relax /swing seat- Breakfasts were huge and excellently cooked- always changing menu- The Moore's were very willing to accommodate any needs or requests. Great to see a new pet friendly room available . Wonderful treats set out in your room when you return from a long day of sightseeing or hiking/ cream puffs, chocolate dipped strawberries, etc. Very good value for the room charge for all you get. Outdoor fireplace, BBQ and good seating in wooded setting available for all guests

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2009

To be honest, we went to Kokopelli Inn by chance. We planned our trip only 10 days before. So we weren't very demanding, just wanting a place to sleep.
What a great surprise we had when we settled in! This place isn't common at all. It's so amazing with this nice interior and outdoor decoration.
Breakfasts are great and since we are French, we don't like any kind of food. So if we enjoyed it, it really means that it's very good! ;-)
I really hope we'll have a chance to come back one day and higly recommand it to anyone who's looking for a place which has a personality for a good price.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
OKC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2009

I stayed two nights at the Kokopelli Inn B&B in Estes Park, Colorado, owned and operated by June and Butch Moore. I can honestly say I have never been so relaxed or pampered. The location is gorgeous, the food was wonderful, the attention to their guests is perfect. I enjoyed my stay SO much, and would highly recommend this beautiful Inn to anyone visiting the area. The rooms are beautifully decorated, the beds are SO comfortable, you can realx and renew, there is SO much to do in the area, the inn and June and Butch are just delightful. I am already looking at my calendar to plan my next visit, and this is where I will stay!! Once you've stayed with Butch and June, you will look forward to visiting again. Thank you both, for a WONDERFUL stay and experience in the Colorado mountains!!!!! Lori Robinson

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2009

Upon our arrival a delicious snack was served -crackers and cheese and fresh fruit, including strawberries dipped in chocolate. Accommodations were excellent! Breakfast was wonderful, including a fresh baked cinnamon roll with blackberry crepes, bacon and fresh fruit. I would highly recommend. Would love to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family

Been to Kokopelli Inn? Share your experiences!