“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 47 Activities in Estes Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Affinity has relocated our offices to the downtown riverwalk. We continue to serve the Estes Park community with highly-skilled, experienced and professional therapists, providing therapeutic massage and wellness services including: Swedish, Relaxation, Deep-Tissue, Neuromuscular, Pre/Post-Natal, Hot Stone, Rain Drop, Reflexology, Couples Massage, Event Massage and Wedding Parties. We are located on the downtown river walk, Open Year Round, 7 Days a Week, Private Front-Door Parking, MC/Visa, Gift Certificates Available. More Than 30 Years Combined Experience.
Central Nebraska
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I can see why Affinity Massage and Wellness Center has such high ratings! My husband and I enjoyed a deep tissue couples massage after a day of hiking and it was HEAVEN!

Kim and Kathy really know how to find those tight spots and work out the kinks! While the atmosphere was relaxing, it wasn't Zen-like which made it more enjoyable in my opinion. It was nice to chat with the therapists while they were working. I'm sure if you wanted a more Zen-like experience they would provide that as well but I found it more personal to engage in conversation while relaxing.

I've had massages by several different therapists and Kim was by far the most thorough I've ever had. Wish I lived closer to Estes Park!

They were very accommodating with appointment times and were very professional. Considering how expensive most everything else in Estes Park it, their rates are very reasonable.

I will certainly enjoy their services again our next trip to Estes Park!

Estes Park, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
“Massage A Must Here!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was THE best massage I have ever had!!! Kim so helped me. I called with back pain and they worked me in. I can't tell you how grateful I was. She made such a difference. The place is wonderful, the room I was in was decorated so peacefully. Can't wait to do another massage hopefully not for back pain this time :). Give them a try. You will not be disappointed!!! Also their prices are a great value. Enjoy!

Estes Park, COO
3 attraction reviews
“Getting results!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have been pleased and find relief for neck and back pain every time I see Kim for a massage. The facility is so peaceful and the aesthetics are wonderful!

Visited September 2012
Prior Lake, Minnesota
“Hot Stone Massage in the Couples Room - Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Kim and Kathy were wonderful and we thoroughly enjoyed our hot stone massages. The facility was very nice and clean and comfortable. It was a good value and one of the best massages we have had. We would definitely visit again if in Estes Park. Thank you!

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Wonderful Hot Stone Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

After a couple of days of hiking, this massage felt great. You can tell Kim has alot of experience and was very professional. The facilities were clean, warm, inviting and relaxing.

Visited September 2012