Building and room were nice. Staff (college kids) were a bit obnoxious. A more interested in screwing around with each other than serving guests. Tried to sit on the communal porch to enjoy the evening and one them was having a loud and long conversation on their cell phone. Which would be annoying in any case but was particularly so given that they were staff.
Breakfast was a bit strage. Three-courses were:
1. Strawberrys in a bowl and a muffin,
2. A thin piece of cornbread with half-melted cheddar and maple syrup (seriously).
3. An undercooked cinnamon roll.
Wonderful location but staff and the breakfast half of things were definitely a let down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baldpate Inn is key to enjoying serenity in Estes Park. With Rocky Mountain National Park as our neighbor, the log & lace feel of our 1917 National Register Inn pampers you with B&B accommodations in our main lodge guest rooms or our cozy cabins. Enjoy the front porch views, become fascinated by our collections of Keys and Photographs or savor our famous Soup & Salad buffet as you dine in our award-winning specialty restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your The Baldpate Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.