“Yum!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Shawnee, Kansas
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stumbled upon this little hole in the wall as we were leaving Rocky Mountain National Park. Delicious donuts! Devil's Food was the special of the day and they were sinful. Great prices too.

Visited December 2012

Fort Collins, Colorado
“I always stop here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

If I am in Estes Park then I ALWAYS visit the Donut Haus. The donuts are fresh, tasty and priced just right. I was told they also started making boxed lunches for hikers to take with them as they head up to Rocky Mountain National Park.

You will not be disappointed -- unless they are closed.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Windsor, Colorado
“Not quite excellent this time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We indulged. The apple fritter was excellent. The powdered sugar cake donuts were not excellent, tasted a little like the frying oil needed changing. I wanted a cheesecake donut, but they were out. The cheesecake roll was basically a large glazed donut with some type of pudding like filling that did not remotely resemble cream cheese. Pass on it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver
“Cheesecake marries donut...yummm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I had to stop at this local donut shop to see what all the rave was about. They have lines out the door! The donuts where delicious! I really wanted to try the cheesecake donut (they were out) so I pre-ordered & paid for it for the following day. Boy oh boy was I in for a treat, the cheesecake donut was yummmmmmy!

Campton, New Hampshire
“High calorie heaven!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I decide to try the coffee roll with the cheese cake type filling. It was good but I wish I'd just gotten a plain coffee roll because it was declicious without the filling- which really didnt seem like cheesecake to me. I arrived just after 6am en route to RMNP and got a hot coffee too. The price for both was jost over $3. Very good deal!

Visited November 2012